What can be expected?
Carnevale Consulting, LLC helps you meet with the right people at NYS agencies, appropriate public authorities, the agreed upon and identified local counties, and other political subdivisions. We work with your sales teams and management to develop and enhance your strategic plan within the identified territory.
We also recognize the potential impacts that result from the Legislature’s actions. We can follow and analyze how these actions may apply to our client’s interests, your potential and existing customers and we can provide advice on an ongoing basis.
We work to provide opportunities by building relationships with other potential partners such as system integrators, software/hardware providers, third party add-on partners, and NYS small, minority and woman owned businesses.
We help in developing a consistent message showing what differentiates your company from the identified competition.
We work within the government verticals and the agencies within the vertical markets to identify opportunities (short and long term).
We help you determine what products and services (package offerings) apply to needs of potential governmental customers.
We help you determine what resources would be needed (partners, contract vehicles).
We help you develop a marketing approach and communication plan, which ultimately will produce a sales pipeline.
We help you emphasize how and why your product line should become the preferred option that your customers should choose.
We understanding the importance of the day to day immediate sales opportunities and that is why we work with our clients on a parallel path to:
- Assist your staff in coordinating and facilitating meetings, provide advice about the environment and provide industry intelligence with the appropriate contacts (Executive Deputies, CIOs, IT directors and/or departmental directors) in the identified and agreed upon New York government entities. The purpose of these meetings is to educate them on the product line, contract vehicle(s) and the services available, we work with our clients prior to the meeting (s) to determine our objectives.
- Aid in developing strategic relationships with current and potential clients and in utilizing all the procurement options available to State agencies and political subdivisions.
- Assist in reviewing responses to contract bids and proposals
- Review Current Efforts and product sets to understand the status of work products.
- Strategic planning: Develop a Comprehensive Business Strategy - to assist in identifying opportunity accounts and building strong account relationships.